USC is proud to be a national leader in student services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) students. The LGBT Pride Parent Circle provides a support network for LGBT students’ families and LGBT identified parents. For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (213) 740-7619.
The LGBT Resource Center provides support, education, and advocacy for LGBT and supportive ally students and the center assists with their personal development of their sexuality and gender identity/expression through various programs/services. If you are a parent or family member that has concerns or questions about your student’s development, the following resources may help in understanding the coming out process for your student.
Parents & Family Resources
- Family Acceptance Project – Supportive Families, Healthy Children: Helping Families with Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Children (Spanish Version)
- Family Acceptance Project – Family Acceptance in Adolescence and the Health of LGBT Young Adults
- Family Acceptance Project Brochures for Parents and Families
- Find a PFLAG Chapter near you: Parents and Friends for Lesbians and Gays
- Family Acceptance Project