The LGBT Resource Center Director, Kelby Harrison, is often asked to make presentations at various classes, conferences or organization meetings to address current best practices, highlight student experiences and provide his perspective on LGBT-related concerns. Please cite accordingly and appropriately.
- That’s So Gay (2007) – a presentation for Faculty and Staff Allies
- USC LGBT Interventions Presentation (2008) – an explanation on how the USC LGBT Resource Center creates interventions strategies
- USC LGBT Student Development (2008) – an explanation about LGBT student development theories
- USC LGBT Interventions Presentation (2009) – perspective on how the LGBT Resource Center creates intervention strategies
- Understanding Coming Out Issues for LGBT Students (2010) – presentation at the IAIA Native American Conference