DISCOVER WHO YOU ARE.
MOVE FORWARD ON YOUR GOALS.
FIND CONNECTION AND COMMUNITY.
Become a Mentee
Are you or do you think you are LGBTQ+? Are you struggling with your sexuality, gender identity, and/or gender expression? Do you want to talk to someone confidentially about your personal concerns, LGBT life at USC, and/or how to get involved with the LGBT community? Are you dealing with difficult challenges in your life? If so, become a mentee in the LGBT Peer Mentoring Program (est. 1993) and work with a caring, dynamic peer mentor on personal, social, academic, career and lifestyle goals!
…or a Mentor
If you are secure in your sense of identity and want to help others in difficult situations, then become a mentor in the LGBT Peer Mentoring Program.
or email email@example.com with questions.
- Develop a strong sense of their sexual identity, gender identity, and/or gender expression.
- Accomplish at least two personal goals while in the program.
- Identify at least three LGBT supportive resources at USC.
Areas of Development
- Psychological and emotional support
- Support for setting goals and choosing a career path
- Sexual and gender identity
- Health and wellness through occupational engagement
2010-2012 Assessment Reports
In 2010, the LGBT Resource Center’s LGBT Peer Mentoring Program received an assessment grant from NASPA Region VI to conduct an assessment of the mentees focusing on four development areas.